Geist Leather Conditioner 500 ml
Geist Leather Conditioner 500 ml
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- After approx. 3 years leather fibres begin to lose moisture. This is a gradual process which causes leather fibres to slowly shrink and tension on the seams to rise. The surface often feels harder because the surface finish polymers gradually lose flexibility.Microscopic cracking after about 3 years is common and is a known part of the ageing process. HOW DOES THIS PRODUCT HELP?
- SHIPPING DETAILS
Geist. Leather Conditioner is designed for leather that is no longer new. It is a micro oil-water emulsion that quickly penetrates into dry leather by overcoming the surface tension. It can reduce or even reverse shrinkage caused by moisture loss and raise the tear-strength of older leathers.
- PREVENTS LOSS OF ELASTICITY AND SHRINKAGE ON LEATHER due to lose of moisture after approx.. 3 years.
- SLOWS AGEING - maintains oil/moisture balance in the leather fibres keeping it soft and supple.
- SOFTER – prevents hardening of leather as the surface finish polymers lose flexibility due to age.
- DEEP CARE - penetrating conditioner designed to overcome surface tension of leather topcoat and wax.
- SATIN FINISH – has a light satin finish but no heavy residue. Leaving a lovely natural leather feel.
- NO SMELL – Does not contain any added perfumes and is not scented.
- QUALITY – Designed in Germany. Contains no harmful 'PFOA' chemicals or nanoparticles.
Geist. Conditioner incorporates anti-shrink technology: a micro oil-water emulsion containing penetration enhancers, that rapidly get into the deep layers of dry leather by overcoming the surface tension and with high affinity to the leather fibre. It can reduce or even reverse shrinkage caused by moisture loss and raises the tear-strength of older leathers.
Prevents Shrinkage and Loss of Elasticity
Leather starts gradually losing moisture after about 3 years, which can make it dry and shrink. This conditioner is designed to prevent loss of elasticity and leather shrinkage.
Slows Leather Ageing Process
Microscopic cracking on non-absorbent leather is common after about 3 years and is a known part of the ageing process. This conditioner maintains oil/moisture balance in the leather fibres and buffers against oxidisation caused by light and heat. Thus slowing the ageing process and keeping leather soft and supple.
Nourishes Deep Layers of Leather
This penetrating conditioner is designed to overcome the surface tension of leather topcoats and waxes and to penetrate into the grain layer of modern and older leather moisturising the internal fibre matrix of the leather.
Spray Geist. Leather Conditioner onto a lint free cloth and spread evenly onto clean top coated leather surface and allow to penetrate slowly away from heat or sun. To maintain softness, apply after every cleaning treatment or once every 3 months. To restore old or hardened leather reapply more frequently and massage into the surface.
At Alpha Details , we strive to provide our customers with the best possible shopping experience. We understand that fast and reliable shipping is an important part of that experience. Therefore, we have partnered with Sendle to ensure that your orders are delivered as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Shipping via Sendle is calculated at checkout for all orders within Australia. Orders are shipped using Sendle and delivery timeframes are estimated to be between 2-7 business days, depending on the delivery location. Please note that delivery times may be affected by factors beyond our control, such as weather conditions and public holidays.
Order Processing Time
We aim to process and ship all orders within 1-2 business days after payment has been received. If there are any delays or issues with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible to provide an update.