FEYNLAB® Ceramic Lite
FEYNLAB® Ceramic Lite
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
- CERAMIC LITE BENEFITS
- SHIPPING DETAILS
Ceramic Lite is an easy to use, durable, slick, hydrophobic paint coating providing a high level of gloss to enhance any vehicle. It is extremely simple to apply with superb durability proven by 60,000+ real world client vehicle installations.
FEYNLAB® CERAMIC LITE is the legacy technology of our chief FEYNLAB® chemist who has innovated automotive ceramic coatings since 1996. This coating has been continually improved and is now available to the public exclusively as FEYNLAB® CERAMIC LITE.
Ceramic Lite is classified as our entry level coating due its extreme user friendly application method. ‘Lite’ designates the coating contains a lower solids content than our traditional offerings. However, it still packs quite a punch in terms of durability and performance.
FEYNLAB engineers, manufacturers, bottles, and ships all products in-house in the USA. Therefore, we can offer a consumer grade product that rivals many other pro offerings at a reasonable cost since we have cut out the price inflation of the traditional two and three tier distribution models.
- CERAMIC LITE is the most economical and simple to apply ceramic nano coating in the FEYNLAB® family.
- The performance allows installers to offer this service to customers at a price that is extremely competitive with other coating brand price points while equaling or surpassing those other brands in terms of performance.
- Simple installation, with a friendly wipe on / wipe off application.
- A hydrophobic surface, easily out performing all traditional waxes and sealants.
- Surface versatility – Ceramic Lite may be used to protect most vehicle exterior surfaces. Check the approved surfaces below.
- CERAMIC LITE provides a coated vehicle with an impressive combination of ultra-slickness, durability, gloss, and hydrophobic properties.
- FEYNLAB’s® true nano technology and bonding chemistry allows for an unparalleled level of protection since the formula penetrates further into the existing paint structure than anything else available.
Durability & Approved Surfaces
Durability: 1+ Year(s)
APPROVED SURFACES FOR APPLICATION ONLY: – DO NOT apply to unapproved surfaces
- Clear-coated painted surfaces (see warranty terms & conditions for approved manufacturers & vehicle types
- Black textured plastics (test if unsure)
- Headlights & Tail-lights
- Black piano trim
- Clear-coated painted wheel rims & calipers
Unopened – 1 year. Opened – Use within 1-2 months. ALWAYS keep cap on bottle when not in use.
30ml (1oz) FEYNLAB® CERAMIC LITE (enough for 1 mid-sized vehicle)
Always wear respirator & gloves during application. Ensure application area is free of loose contamination.
Thoroughly clean vehicle surface using FEYNLAB® PURE WASH. Follow with a topical decontamination clay treatment using FEYNLAB® PRIME. If necessary, use a ferrous iron removal product to remove all embedded iron deposits.
After polishing paint to the desired level, remove all polish oils using FEYNLAB® PANEL PREP to ensure optimal bonding and durability of the coating. After completing Panel Prep on all surfaces, wait a minimum of 10 min after using panel prep before coating application.
Prior to application, place vehicle in a well lit, temperature controlled 10°C-30°C (50°F-85°F), & contamination free environment. Have plenty (6 or more) new microfiber towels, 2 or 3 microfiber applicators on hand BEFORE application.
Once the vehicle is prepared, it is strongly recommended to tape off and protect all unapproved surfaces. This minimizes the risk of etching by the solvents in FEYNLAB® CERAMIC LITE on unapproved surfaces. Avoid these surfaces with CERAMIC LITE and wipe off immediately if any product accidentally finds these surfaces.
Shake CERAMIC LITE vigorously for 2 min before use. Open the bottle and allow the coating 1 min of air exposure.
At Alpha Details , we strive to provide our customers with the best possible shopping experience. We understand that fast and reliable shipping is an important part of that experience. Therefore, we have partnered with Sendle to ensure that your orders are delivered as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Shipping via Sendle is calculated at checkout for all orders within Australia. Orders are shipped using Sendle and delivery timeframes are estimated to be between 2-7 business days, depending on the delivery location. Please note that delivery times may be affected by factors beyond our control, such as weather conditions and public holidays.
Order Processing Time
We aim to process and ship all orders within 1-2 business days after payment has been received. If there are any delays or issues with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible to provide an update.