Geist 3 Plus Care Kit for Leather & Vinyl
Geist 3 Plus Care Kit for Leather & Vinyl
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- WHY PLUS 3?
- WHAT IS IT FOR?
- SHIPPING DETAILS
- PLANT & ALGAE BASED CLEANER - new generation cleaner that lifts soil and dirt trapped in the grain.
- PREVENTS LOSS OF ELASTICITY AND SHRINKAGE ON LEATHER - cause by loss of moisture and ageing.
- SLOWS AGEING - the Conditioner maintains oil/moisture balance, thus slowing the ageing process.
- SATIN FINISH – the Conditioner leaves a light satin finish. No heavy residue. Leaves a natural feel.
- PROTECT - the Blocker's hybrid-polymers prevent dye transfer. Reduces the damage caused by abrasion.
- BREATHABILITY & SOFT TOUCH – retains air & water vapour movement through leather for a natural feel.
- NO GLOSS, NO SMELL – The Blocker does not add any gloss, leaves no residue and has no scent.
- QUALITY – Designed in Germany. Our products contain no 'PFOA' harmful chemicals or 'nanoparticles'.
Pigmented (non porous) leather commonly found in cars, furniture and other leather items has a coloured protective finish. Modern leather finishes are high-tech - they are elastic, wear resistant and, very importantly, air and water vapour permeable. Most high quality vinyl or PU leather imitations are also coated with protective finishes. These finishes are protected with a clear coating called a ‘topcoat’ which carries waxes and additives that give the surface a soft touch, prevent scratches, wear, creaking and squeaking. The elastic finish must be protected for the surface to retain its new look, soft touch and stay squeak free.
After about 3 years the moisture level in leather has dropped, shrinkage and elasticity loss (micro-cracking) can often be observed. A penetrating conditioner such as Geist. Leather Conditioner can prevent such degradation. For the first 3 years: use Geist. Dye & Friction Blocker to protect against dye transfer and friction damage after cleaning.
- Suitable for leather, vinyl, artificial leather, vegan leather, fake/faux leather or pleather. Works for all leather colours. Not suitable for absorbent leather like aniline, suede or nubuck.
- Clean with Rapid Cleaner.
- Protect with Dye & Friction Blocker.
- After 3 years, also nourish with Leather Conditioner.
|3 Minus Kit
|3 Plus Kit
|0-3 years old
|Older than 3 years
|Dy & Friction blocker
- For regular cleaning, spray the product onto a cloth and wipe the surface, or spray Rapid Cleaner on to a sponge to create foam, and work on to the surface from seam to seam allowing it to lift the soiling from the pores for about 2-3 minutes. Wipe off with a lint free cloth. If needed, leave on difficult stains for longer. For deeper cleaning, scrub gently with the brush included and wipe off using a lint free cloth or microfibre towel away from sunlight and heat. Extreme stains on vinyl and on colour-fast leather can be treated with the cleaner and left for longer periods, several hours if needed, before working gently with the cleaning brush. Always test in a hidden area for colour loss before cleaning. Poorly or old recoloured leather/vinyl paints can rub off when wet cleaned.
- Spray Leather Conditioner onto a clean lint free cloth and apply evenly. Allow to slowly soak in - ideally overnight. If overnight isn’t possible allow at least a few hours for the conditioner to penetrate before applying the Blocker
- Wipe off conditioner residue using a clean dry cloth. Spray Dye & Friction Blocker on a soft cloth and apply evenly on the surface. Allow to dry. For maximum protection, apply after every cleaning treatment or once every 3 months.
At Alpha Details , we strive to provide our customers with the best possible shopping experience. We understand that fast and reliable shipping is an important part of that experience. Therefore, we have partnered with Sendle to ensure that your orders are delivered as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Shipping via Sendle is calculated at checkout for all orders within Australia. Orders are shipped using Sendle and delivery timeframes are estimated to be between 2-7 business days, depending on the delivery location. Please note that delivery times may be affected by factors beyond our control, such as weather conditions and public holidays.
Order Processing Time
We aim to process and ship all orders within 1-2 business days after payment has been received. If there are any delays or issues with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible to provide an update.